Propolis Powder with 20% Carob
Description: Propolis is made by bees to coat surfaces and keep the hive free of contagious elements. It is made from tree resins and used by people as a natural supplement for maintaining a strong immune system. Carob is added to the ground propolis to keep the powder in a free-flowing form. Carob is a powder with a flavor similar to chocolate.
Propolis has been used for centuries by many cultures for its antiseptic, antimicrobial, and detoxifying properties. Propolis, also known as “Russian Penicillin” or “bee glue”, is a sticky substance that bees make from tree and other plant resins.
Propolis is commonly associated with the following:
- natural antibiotic
- fighting infections
- boosting the immune system
- sore throats / colds / coughs / flu / respiratory / sinus
- acne and skin disorders including shingles
- treating skin injuries: cuts, burns, rashes, infections
- dental care, cavities and mouth ulcers
- helping the mouth heal after dental surgery
- healing genital herpes and cold sores
Nutrition: 7.5-35% waxes, 10% volatile oils, 3-10% fatty acids, 4-19% other compounds. Contains B1, B2, and E vitamins, as well as magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, copper, and other minerals.
Propolis is a profound natural antibiotic. Propolis has been found to aid in eliminating parasites, fungus, bacteria, and mold.
Usage: 1 teaspoon 2X per day. Make your own propolis capsules from the powder or mix it with honey.
We Also Recommend